14 Apr 2015

Topic: Man Seek Manhood Enlargement But Got A Big Shock (PHOTO)


Mich Stunz 45, who resides in Berlin may never have the pleasure of having sex again after his peen enlargement. which has made his peen weigh approximately 4.3kg!!
According to Vice, he explained why he decided to enlarge his peen with silicon injections, Stunz said, “I think the whole thing started 20 years ago when I got a peen pump as a present.
“I was way too curious not to try it out. First, I tried it secretly for myself. But then it happened that I went out pumped up. And I realized that it was a good  feeling.”
Speaking about why he chose to enlarge his peen, “‘I had the feeling that I wasn’t trapped in the body I was born with, but that I had the possibility to shape it myself to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment